Honestly I watched the recap from last week and it wasn't as bad as I remember, yeah I hate Kate and all, but Jack was pretty cool for a change, and Sawyer, well he's always cool. The part with the pill and Jack was really good because we got to see Jack so unpretentious for a change, I like the broken man. To take two things from Fight Club, "It's only we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." And "I am Jack's wasted life." And yes the second is an exact quote.
Ok show started
I love Locke episodes, instantly just that much cooler. Some big differences in his life, his soon to be wife is there, and apparently he is on good terms with his Dad? Odd? I like the it must be fate that he met a spinal doctor. Then seeing Smokey from Smokey's perspective, I have a feeling we're going to have more confused people, I'm looking at you Dede.
So Richard was serving Jacob and Jacob kept him in the dark, but Smokey didn't really scare Richard into following him, apparently they exist on the same level in some way. What is the deal with recruiting? Oh and I'm sure that Sawyer is going to follow Smokey now that he has nothing to lose. FYI I'm calling the new Locke, Smokey because that is who he is now. The real John is dead on the island world. One cool thing I noticed, Richard face was half bloodied and have fine.
Fun seeing Hurley at the box place, "That guy is a douche." love it, he must own Trend too. Oh snap!
Ok so we have child Jacob running around on the island, but that isn't the big deal the big deal is that Smokey was saying something very very Locke, "Don't tell me what I can't do!" It's interesting because when you see Locke in the other world, he seems confident, and what is up with the kid saying that he can't break the rules. I think the ones Jacob touched can't be killed by him,
So why doesn't Smokey acknowledge that he was chasing a kid? And Richard is now scared of Smokey and tells Sawyer that they need to get to the temple fast. Honestly I think it's too obvious and I can't see Sawyer in any real danger because he wouldn't care if he died at this point, so they'll bluff it tonight.
Locke back in the other world is all confident but not a wimp either, he presses Rose for the construction job and wanting to get to business about finding a real job. I think he really did the walkabout, they are setting it up.
Anyone else notice that Helen had black nail polish? So Locke didn't go on walkabout, I was wrong, but he did come to terms with his problem, so maybe Jack won't fix him, but I'm still holding out that he will.
So Sawyer falls down the cliff and Smokey saves him, I guess you have to trust him now. Here is my deal if you spend all that time on the island and Jacob doesn't tell you anything and then Smokey comes along and shows you a cliff with every ones name on it, guess who I'm going to trust, and for us the audience I think we all like Smokey, he might actually give an answer or two, I think they were all lied to by Jacob.
THEY ARE THE NUMBERS!!!
Oh and sorry Kate, we didn't have a number for you, I guess that whole running thing takes you out of the running. Maybe you'll die, we can only hope.
Ok so the ending was very interesting, I'll have to ponder that one and the theories that will come from it. My take is that the island is a prison and Jacob was watching over it to keep Smokey locked up, and the losties are there to keep him in place, naturally Sawyer is done with the place. Oh so much to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment