If you're looking for my take on the finale, you'll have to give me a day to process it. I laughed, I actually cried (yes even me), it left me wanting more (uh movies much?!?!). Overall I think I liked it, a lot actually. I have a feeling that there are going to be a portion of people that feel betrayed, but to me I feel like I saw an ending that was fitting for the end of the show. Was there a bunch of stuff left open? Yeah there was, but I didn't feel cheated, if that means anything. Going to wonder for a long time how David fits into the story because that is one huge massive gaping hole.
Anyway give me a day and I'll have a lot to say on the show, heck it's the end right, and my blog gets to go with it, so I might as well go out with a bang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment